As a single tag you have the rating, you need the images in you project, but can create endless ratings of original and unique form.
Added new Vivacity "Down".
- IndexSelected, OnSelect now are [DEPRECATED] and will be removed soon, added field "IndexVoted" and event "Voted".
- Add new Item in VivacitySpeed "LessSlow".
- Add new Item in Depth "Small".
- Add new Properties Vivacity, Depth, VivacityMode, VivacitySpeed.
- AnimationDesign, AnimationSpeed, AnimationEffect are now Deprecate for now as there is no equivalent for all the clicks the two forms work, but if there is vivacity(all fields) the new one prevails.
- Add AnimationEffect "Increase".
- Add new property AnimationEffect with possible values(Standard, Rotation, Jump) in RatingImage.
- Correction in value when rating was deselected it was incorrect. Adding a field "IndexSelected". The sender object in the OnSelected event ceases to be LaavorImage and becomes RatingImage
- Add new property AnimationSpeed that changes animation speed when selecting an item.
- Error correction that occurred on click inside of a ListView.
- Add new property AnimationDesign in RatingImage which animates the images when selecting, your options are (SingleItem, AllSelected, None).
- It is necessary to change the import tag in xaml to "clr-namespace:LaavorRatingSwap;assembly=RatingAndSwap" and Using Laavor; to Using LaavorRatingSwap; in .cs file, making it possible to integrate with other Laavor packages.
- Event OnSelect can now be added with '+=' in Code Behind.
<lv:RatingImage x:Name="laavor" InitialValue="4" ImageSelect="starYellow.png" SpaceBetween="8" ImageDeselect="starWhite.gif" ImageHeight="30" ImageWidth="30" OnSelect="laavor_OnSelect" >
File .cs event:
private void laavor_OnSelect(object sender, EventArgs e)
RatingImage ratingImage = (RatingImage)sender;
DisplayAlert("Value", ratingImage.Value.ToString(), "Ok");
The images are inside android project Resources/drawable.