- Added new DesignType "Leaflet".
- Added new ColorUI "Transparent" doesn't work for the bar becomes white, use for ContentColor.
- Added new DesignType "Smoke".
- Now TextColorTitle is the type "ColorUI", add new DesignType "Cadre".
- Added new DesignType "Cadre".
- Add new ColorUI "GreenDarkness" and "BlueViolet".
- Add new DesignType "Tile".
- Add new DesignType "Scratches".
- Add new ColorUI "Aqua" and "Tan".
- Add new ColorUI "GreenDark" and "BlueDark".
- Add new ColorUI "OrangeLight" and "YellowDark".
- Add new Property ContentColor.
- BorderContentColor is now ColorUI.
- Add new Colors RedLight And GrayLight.
- Correction of drawing in the DesignType "Shinning" and is now in High Definition.
- Correction of drawing in the DesignType "Standard" and is now in High Definition.
- Design "Filled" now is in High Definition.
- High Definition Special Edition - Add new DesignType "Allonsy".
- Design "Fit" now is High Definition.
- Correction and improvement in Design "Standard".
- Add new DesignType "Filled".
- Add new Property "BorderContentColor".
- Add new DesignType "Fit".
- Add new properties HeightBarTitle and DesignType with items (Standard and Shining).
- Correction in the alignment of the box when changing size or when turning the screen would be deallocated. Add new bar colors Brown, Purple, Turquoise, PinkLight, BlueSky.
- Now it works with auto-width, it is necessary to remove the width and leave it blank to work.
You can easily create with several options.
<lv:GroupBox Width="350" ColorUI="Red">
<lv:ContentBox Title="Thinking outside the box">
This example shows two ways to use GroupBox, in addition to merging CheckBox and ChoiceImage.
The images are inside android project Resources/drawable.
This version in the latest 2019 of Visual Studio, if there is any difficulty put via NugetPackage directly in your project and use the tag.
Xamarin.Forms in version 126.96.36.1992