As a single tag you have the rating.
- Add AnimationEffect "Increase".
- Add new property AnimationEffect with possible values(Standard, Rotation, Jump).
- Add new property AnimationSpeed in RatingNumber that changes animation speed when selecting an item.
- Correction in Value when rating was deselected it was incorrect.
- Adding a new field "IndexSelected".
- Add new property AnimationDesign which animates the numbers when selecting.
- Add new properties FontType and FontFamily.
- It is necessary to change the import tag in xaml to "clr-namespace:LaavorRatingSwap;assembly=RatingAndSwap" and Using Laavor; to Using LaavorRatingSwap; in .cs file, making it possible to integrate with other Laavor packages.
- Event OnSelect can now be added with '+=' in Code Behind.
It's possible set Step to create numeric spacing
<lv:RatingNumber ItemsNumber="4" NumberFontSize="25" Step="0.25" InitialNumber="0.3" SpaceBetween="1" OnSelect="RatingNumber_OnSelect" />
File .cs event:
private void RatingNumber_OnSelect(object sender, EventArgs e)
RatingNumber ratingNumber = (RatingNumber)sender;
DisplayAlert("Value", ratingNumber.Value.ToString(), "Ok");