As a single tag you have the rating.
- Add new property AnimationEffect with possible values(Standard, Rotation, Jump).
- Add new property AnimationSpeed that changes animation speed when selecting an item.
- Correction in Value and Letter when rating was deselected it was incorrect.
- Adding a new field "IndexSelected".
- Add new property AnimationDesign in RatingLetter which animates the letters when selecting, your options are (SingleItem, AllSelected, None).
- Add new properties FontFamily and FontType.
- Add new property 'Letter' with current selected letter.
- It is necessary to change the import tag in xaml to "clr-namespace:LaavorRatingSwap;assembly=RatingAndSwap" and Using Laavor; to Using LaavorRatingSwap; in .cs file, making it possible to integrate with other Laavor packages.
- Event OnSelect can now be added with '+=' in Code Behind.
<lv:RatingLetter ItemsNumber="7" SpaceBetween="5" InitialValue="2" LetterFontSize="15" BlockSelect="True" OnSelect="RatingLetter_OnSelect" />
File .cs event:
private void RatingLetter_OnSelect(object sender, EventArgs e)
RatingLetter ratingLetter = (RatingLetter)sender;
DisplayAlert("Value", ratingLetter.Value.ToString(), "Ok");