As a single tag you have the rating, you need the images in you project, but can create endless ratings of original and unique form.
- Add new property AnimationSpeed that changes animation speed when selecting an item.
- Error correction that occurred on click inside of a ListView.
- Add new property AnimationDesign in RatingImage which animates the images when selecting, your options are (SingleItem, AllSelected, None).
- It is necessary to change the import tag in xaml to "clr-namespace:LaavorRatingSwap;assembly=RatingAndSwap" and Using Laavor; to Using LaavorRatingSwap; in .cs file, making it possible to integrate with other Laavor packages.
- Event OnSelect can now be added with '+=' in Code Behind.
<lv:RatingImage x:Name="laavor" InitialValue="4" ImageSelect="starYellow.png" SpaceBetween="8" ImageDeselect="starWhite.gif" ImageHeight="30" ImageWidth="30" OnSelect="laavor_OnSelect" >
File .cs event:
private void laavor_OnSelect(object sender, EventArgs e)
RatingImage ratingImage = (RatingImage)sender;
DisplayAlert("Value", ratingImage.Value.ToString(), "Ok");