The checkbox Laavor brings dynamism to the application, you can use MVVM, with multiple colors available.
- Added new ColorUI "GreenDark" and "BlueDark".
- Added new ColorUI "OrangeLight" and "YellowDark".
- Added new ColorUI "GrayLight" and "RedLight".
- Added new DesignType "Cadre".
- The properties "Vivacity" and "Depth".
- The DesignType "Smoke" is now in High Definition.
- The DesignType "StampFit" in CheckBox is now in High Definition.
- The DesignType "StampFilled" in CheckBox is now in High Definition.
- Correction of color tones BlueSky.
- Correction of color tones Yellow.
- High Definition Special Edition - Add new DesignType "Allonsy".
- Correction and improvement in Design "Fit" and correction in color tonality(Yellow, Orange) in same design.
- Correction and improvement in Design "Filled" and correction in color tonality(Yellow, Orange, BlueSky) in same design.
- Improved CheckBox resolution in style "Smoke" and correction in color tonality in the same style.
- Improved CheckBox resolution in style "Standard".
- Correction in DesignType "Smoke" drawing making it more visible.
- Add new DesignType "StampFit". Corrections in the colors of the RadioButton (BlueLight, BlueSky, GreenLight, YellowLight), adjustment in the click of the yellow radio in the Standard design that was not working. Fit in CheckBox's BlueLight color.
- Add new DesignType "StampFilled".
- Add new DesignType "Smoke".
- Add new properties IsReadOnly, InitialState.
- Correction - The properties in some cases gave error when changing the value, now they are OK.
- Add new DesignType "Filled".
- It is necessary to change the import tag in xaml to "clr-namespace:LaavorCheckBoxRadio;assembly=CheckBoxRadio" and Using Laavor; to Using LaavorCheckBoxradio; in .cs file, making it possible to integrate with other Laavor packages.
- DesignTypeCheck is discontinued use DesignType.
- Event Checked can now be added with '+=' in Code Behind.
- Add new colors (Brown, Purple, Turquoise, PinkLight, BlueSky) to CorlorUI.
You can choice more than one desing
<lv:CheckBox x:Name="checkStan" Margin="8" ColorUI="Red" Text="Suprise" TextChecked="Here's Johnny" TextColor="Red" Checked="checkStan_Checked" />
File .cs event:
private void checkStan_Checked(object sender, EventArgs e)
CheckBox check = (CheckBox)sender;
DisplayAlert(check.IsChecked.ToString(), check.Text, "OK");
With a single tag you can create a checkbox.